Sunday, November 2, 2008

Things at home can get rid of pimples and acne

« ...One of the procedures that is becoming used with greater frequency to deal with and to resolve ice pick acne scars is a laser treatment. The fact is that for many people afflicted with the condition, a laser treatment course is proving remarkably effective....
...The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne....»

«...Millions of individuals who have suffered from the painful and disfiguring effects of acne would be thrilled to learn that it is possible to get rid of acne. The condition is the bane of adolescents at a time when they are the most vulnerable emotionally and psychologically. It is important to realize that. Recent years have brought a better understanding of the cause of acne and clarification of the types and effectiveness of existing treatment modalities. In addition, medical researchers are developing new and more effective treatments. Additional progress has been made in identifying methods for eliminating the scars and skin imperfections that are caused by previous acne outbreaks....»
Full Text: cgateamv.blogspot.com

tags: does murad acne complex work, acne medication salicylic acid, how to get acne free skin

No comments: